Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today!

Today! Woot! My first real blogging entry (on this website anyways)! Well, today was a fabulous day. Why? Because I got to sleep in. Poor sophomores have to wake up to take the AIMS (Arizona Instrument to Measure Standards). Good thing I got that over with...2 years ago. I get to sleep in tomorrow too. Good times. Though I have to work tomorrow too...5:30-9:30. Not that bad. Plus that's the only day I work this week, so that's good.

At lunch today, it was weird, because the usual taco line at our school wasn't open. So I couldn't get lunch. Because the regular cafeteria only had chicken strips. Ew. So my BFFL Kaitie and I went to her English teacher's room to get food for lunch. I got ramen. Bad mistake. I had like 10 minutes to eat, and my food was really really hot, so I burned many parts of my body in the process. And I didn't even get to finish it. Hah.

Also, because my mom is sick, she keeps making me do tedious errands for her, like go to the grocery store, or pick up dinner, or deposit checks. Not fun, let me tell you. Boring. I wasted my afternoon running around town. Though it was probably better than just being at home and sleeping. I hate taking naps after school, because then I can't sleep when I actually need to at night.

So yeah. Tomorrow is another late start, and I don't have any homework, so this is going to be a good night. I hope.

I can't wait for orchestra tomorrow :)

-Sichi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea, I am Felzm from deviantart. Poor thing you burned your body whit your lunch. Take care for the nez time, and good for you like eat tacos.

    Hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the mistake, I want to say "next".

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the reason because you have your heart on the rigth side, the familiar love that learned you your mom

    ReplyDelete