Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh well...hello there!

Oh hello all. It has been...well, more than a year since I last posted something (on this blog anyway).

Yeahhh sorry about that.

So let me start off by saying I no longer live at home. Yep. I'm in the dorms. It's pretty awesome actually. I'm not even the least bit homesick. Except I kinda miss my dogs. A lot.

Now I'm sitting in my friend Amy's dorm room watching wrestling as I procrastinate on homework. Well, I mean I don't HAVE to read Chapter 2 of my Intro to Social work, but you know.

Let's get started:

MOVIE REVIEWS

Let's start with something that's pretty new:

Vampires Suck

Vampires Suck Pictures, Images and Photos

Yeah, it pretty much sucked as stated in the title.

Now I'm all for stupid funny movies, cause I loved Scary Movie 3 (and 4), but no. This was like...no. There wasn't a plot, and the jokes weren't that funny. There was like ONE funny joke and that's when they announced that instead of 'Forks', the city name was 'Sporks'.

YA LOL

If you were a fan of twilight, or you've watched it before, you'll appreciate it a lot more than those who go into the movie blindsided (like my friend who came with me).

So save your 5/6/7/8/9/10 dollars and see it on Netflix or something.

SICHI RATES IT: ***** ONE STAR

Next up, we have:

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos

YES. YES. This movie was very epic in many epicly epic ways.

Well to start off, I wanted to say that if you were a fan of the comics and read them, I sure hope you loved this movie. They did a good job of following the books (even if they left out some stuff), even things like THE ROOMS. THEY LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAMMMEEE. I was blown away. And other elements such as some of the script :P

But overall it was hilarious, well organized, and just fun to watch. The fight scenes got to be a little much at the end, but overall it was awesome. Go see it if you haven't done so. You will especially appreciate this if you are in a band/want to start a band/love videogames :)

That's it for now :) I'll update later.

-Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment