Friday, March 20, 2009

What I spend my paycheck on...

Today's Friday. It was a pretty good day. Considering that I had it off.

Good old annual bomb threats!

Yeah, you think your school is ghetto. Think again!

Anyways.

I got paid today. And I was suppose to go to the mall and spend all of my money with my cousin. But she bailed. So I took the bus with my sister and spent all of my money with her XD

I don't know how I'm going to pay for Pokemon Platinum on Sunday...guess I'm going to have to borrow some money from my savings....:(

So. I bought some awesome SkullCandy headphones. Greeeen ones. That match my laptop. And it makes me very happy. Very happy. And I got 10% off cause I work at the mall. Kick ass.

And I bought 3 Meg Cabot books that YES, I've already read , but loved them so much I had to buy then so I wouldn't get lots of overdue notices from several different libraries (my siblings simply do not understand this concept). I got The Mediator: Shadowland, The Mediator: Twilight (It was on sale for $6! Hardcover!) and Big Boned (last of the Heather Wells Mysteries). And got a really good discount on those, since Gamestop and Barnes and Noble have stocks together or something.

Soo...I don't really have any new reviews for you. I've been busy this week with school and what not. But I have a 3 day weekend, so maybe I'll read/watch something. Although I'm working 4 hours tomorrow and 5 hours on Sunday. And have an allergist appointment on Monday. Gawd. Not fun. Oh cough, why won't thou go away?

-Sichi

2 comments:

  1. Fear not, I get the same reaction when I talk about wanting to buy books I've already read. Sometimes you just HAVE to own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It's totally different when you have it. Cause you can read it over and over and just random pick it up when you want to. That's why most of the items in my room are books. Aside from video games XD

    ReplyDelete